Home > Support > Returns Authorization Form
The Returns Authorization Form is a service to authorize the return for repair/replacement of a defective Addonics product during the approved warranty period. Before you submit your RMA request, be sure that you have contacted our technical support to confirm that you really have a defective product. Often times the problem is simply caused by improper installation or a misconfiguration of the product(s), such as a wrong jumper or switch setting, which you may have overlooked.
- Customer must call or email the technical support department to receive a Ticket ID number which will be used to obtain an RMA number from the RMA form below.
- After receiving the RMA form, the Addonics RMA Department will contact you via email to provide you with an RMA number (this may take up to 2 business days). Make certain that any SPAM filter is turned off or is properly configured to allow incoming mail from the RMA Department.
- Upon receiving an RMA Number, return the product (in the original
packaging if possible), and make sure to visibly write the RMA Number on the outside of the package. The RMA Number is only valid for 30 days from the date it is issued. Packages which arrive at our warehouse without the RMA Number will be returned to you at your cost.
- Please backup your data and remove any storage media when returning a storage product. Addonics is not responsible for any loss of data or storage media.
- All returns for credit must contain all original parts, and are subject to approval by Addonics Technologies. We only provide credit returns for products purchased directly from the Addonics Sales Department or the Addonics Online Store: http://www.shopaddonics.com. To return a product purchased elsewhere, contact the vendor from which you purchased the product.
- Products with physical damage will void the warranty. Addonics is not responsible for any shipping damage. For any products arrived damaged, we will contact you inquiring how you would like us to deal with the product. If necessary, the RMA department will provide you with a digital image of the packaging or damage to assist you in making your decision. If we do not receive any response from you within 30 business days, we will send you a last notice. If there is still no further response within 5 business days the defective product will be discarded.
- Return the Defective Product to the Address below:
Addonics RMA Department
1918 Junction Avenue, San Jose, CA 95131
Customer is responsible for paying the shipping to our customer service location. Any shipping with freight collect to our facility will be returned to the sender.
- Addonics will ship the repaired unit back via FedEX or UPS ground. Customer can pay extra for overnight shipping. Contact our customer service for rate charge on overnight shipping.
- If you did not purchase the products directly from our online store, a copy of original proof of purchase must be sent together with this form to obtain warranty service. The RMA process and completion may take up to 15 business days from the time the product is received by the RMA Department.
|RETURNS AUTHORIZATION FORM